Author: knox1234

China’s middle class face peer pressure to send kids on study tours abroad   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-17 15:44:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Swifty55 at 2017-8-17 15:52

Want to see another country? Take a vacation with your family. I know for a fact your child will not be safe going to college in the USA. USA is a drug infested country with black, Mexican, white gangs fighting over control of the drug traffic. Guns are legal and if you have a police record not allowed to buy your gun at Walmart.But you can buy it from anyone on a street corner..They are lowiering the standards in all University and colleges that get federal funds. Top 20 colleges in China are as good or better then any school in the USA.Why waste your money? Chinese Universitys cost is much less and 100 times safer for your child. Think before you send your child to a summer camp in the USA it is a total scam job. I know I was a University professor at a top 10  school in the USA. We would offer these same camps and completely shelter the kids from China so they would be safe. Give them a fake class in English and put on a show to get them interested in our college just for the money. Foreign students pay much more then American citizens for schools. I can not speak for other countries maybe they are honest and offer a great education.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-19 12:58:30 |Display all floors
Swifty55 Post time: 2017-8-17 15:44
Want to see another country? Take a vacation with your family. I know for a fact your child will not ...
black, Mexican, white gangs fighting over control of the drug traffic.

You forgot the Asian, and Chinese, gangs.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-19 17:10:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-19 18:47:57 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2017-8-19 12:58
You forgot the Asian, and Chinese, gangs.

True forgot to mention they also have gangs in the USA Thanks

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.