Views: 2751|Replies: 7

Top students have successful parents? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-14 09:41:11 |Display all floors
d88da234-f17a-4d18-bb96-2a2ccbe76fb7.jpeg

A teenager named Xiong Xuan'ang recently gained public attention after he became the top gaokao (national college entrance examinations) scorer in Beijing. In an interview, he declared that his achievement was largely the result of his parents' instruction and Beijing's educational resources.
In his opinion, top scorers are more likely to be born into middle- or upper-class families because their parents are usually intellectuals and tend to be successful.
Xiong said his parents are diplomats and that their influence unconsciously formed his character. By his estimation, it is becoming increasingly harder for students who come from lower or working class families to succeed.
Xiong's point of view aggravated the anxiety of many young middle-class parents who worry that it's getting hard to achieve social mobility, which they believe might cause their children to lose out on opportunities.
There is no doubt that Xiong's parents are successful. They have also educated a successful child.
Do you think that the success of a student is solely due to the success of his parents? (news from the Global Times)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-14 10:04:34 |Display all floors
Answer from 8 years ago: Not necessary.
Answer from now: Well, you can say that.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-14 10:42:57 |Display all floors
My answer is not necessary, but  nowdays, who have educated parents who can be top students,  the possibility ratio is increased and more obviously. The case is not only happend nowdays, from the ancient time,from  all over the world, we can find same cases every corners. However, have sucessful parents, that's only one bases, to be sucessful, will be involoved in many influenced factors. I thought, working hard still is the most important factor.We also can find someone waste  parents' resouce randomly.

How to define sucessful parents? In my opinion,  if their children can earn theirs own living, they are successful parents. Some ordianary parents, they are not well-educated, they are hardworking,  considerable and persistent, and many many.

Media should not over stress parent's social status, that's would be a wrong guidance direction.  At least,  in my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-14 10:43:58 |Display all floors
My answer is not necessary, but  nowdays, who have educated parents who can be top students,  the possibility ratio is increased and more obviousl. The case is not only happend nowdays, from the ancient time,from  all over the world, we can find same cases every corners. However, have sucessful parents, that's only one bases, to be sucessful, will be involoved in many influenced factors. I thought, working hard still is the most important factor.We also can find someone waste  parents' resouce randomly.

How to define sucessful parents? In my opinion,  if their children can earn theirs own living, they are successful parents. Some ordianary parents, they are not well-educated, they are hardworking,  considerable and persistent, and many many.

Media should not over stress parent's social status, that's would be a wrong guidance direction.  At least,  in my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-14 10:46:10 |Display all floors
My answer is not necessary, who have educated parents who can be top students,  the possibility ratio is increased and more obviously. Nowdays, from the ancient time, from all over the world, we can find same cases every corners. However, have successful parents, that's only one bases, to be successful, will be involved in many influenced factors. I thought, working hard still is the most important factor. We also can find someone waste  parents' resource randomly.

How to define successful parents? In my opinion,  if their children can earn their own living, they are successful parents. Some ordinary parents, they are not well-educated, they are hardworking, considerable and persistent, and many

Social Media should not over stress parent's social status, that's would be a wrong guidance direction.  At least, in my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-14 10:46:24 |Display all floors
My answer is not necessary, who have educated parents who can be top students,  the possibility ratio is increased and more obviously. Nowdays, from the ancient time, from all over the world, we can find same cases every corners. However, have successful parents, that's only one bases, to be successful, will be involved in many influenced factors. I thought, working hard still is the most important factor. We also can find someone waste  parents' resource randomly.

How to define successful parents? In my opinion,  if their children can earn their own living, they are successful parents. Some ordinary parents, they are not well-educated, they are hardworking, considerable and persistent, and many

We  should not over stress parent's social status, that's would be a wrong guidance direction.  At least, in my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-14 10:46:43 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.