Author: knox1234

Why America Should Fear China's Submarine Fleet [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-6-29 11:26:01 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-6-28 20:26
The U.S. armament expense is 10 times of China's. This proves that China only need to spend 1/10th  ...

From your comments, you exhibit the shallowness of your understanding of world affairs.
Please continue and you will be in your best position to dissolve into ions!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-29 11:26:55 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-6-29 05:55
The guy is still firing off his Udon I's, Udon II's, Udon III's, and his Udon IV's, so what level  ...

Please wait for your mentality to reach that level of comprehension.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-29 11:27:50 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-6-29 05:55
The guy is still firing off his Udon I's, Udon II's, Udon III's, and his Udon IV's, so what level  ...

That explains your mentality!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-29 14:31:20 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-6-28 19:26
Please wait for your mentality to reach that level of comprehension.

No. you guys some substance first. Look, you guys were the one who bragged that his nukes and his Udon's is not to be tolerated and that you will act if they continue with those tests. Now thats what I call A MOUTH with LOTS of EMPTY WORD and NOTHING TO SHOW FOR. Is that how you guys wish to appear in front of the whole world?

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-29 15:46:11 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-6-27 01:01
If I am not mistaken , are we talking about Fish or Fleet ?

SHANGHAI -- The Navy's new destroyer, a 10,000-tonne domestically designed and produced vessel, was launched.
China boosts naval power with Asia’s most advanced warship...
Military analysts said the Type 055 was in theory the world’s second most powerful destroyer – after the US Navy’s DDG-1000, or the Zumwalt class. The capabilities of the Type 055 surpass South Korea’s DDG-991 and Japan’s ­Atago class, which have a 10,000 tonne displacement.

The destroyer is the first of China's new generation of destroyers. It is equipped with new air defense, anti-missile, anti-ship and anti-submarine weapons.
Called the 齐齐哈尔 / Qiqihar, The first ship was launched on the morning of 28 June 2017 at the Jiangnan Shipyard in Shanghai.
The Type 055 destroyer is similar in size to the US Navy’s Arleigh Burke class ships and is billed as a major step forward for Chinese sea power
Military analysts said the Type 055 was in theory the world’s second most powerful destroyer – after the US Navy’s DDG-1000, or the Zumwalt class. The capabilities of the Type 055 surpass South Korea’s DDG-991 and Japan’s ­Atago class, which have a 10,000 tonne displacement.

https://cdn3.i-scmp.com/sites/de ... ge_hires_090750.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-30 01:53:28 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-6-26 09:01
If I am not mistaken , are we talking about Fish or Fleet ?

Welcome, Manojo. Welcome!
Welcome to "The Hindi-Daily" -- the world's only site "dedicated specifically to your country's majestic and well respected pride and joy -- the INS Airhead...

Oops! Typo! Sorry Manojo. What I meant to say was the INS Arihant, your country's deadly fleet of Seiners or killer of enemies... .  My apolgies, Manojo...

(A laugh or two a day keeps the drowsy weather away so have fun, Manji. You'll live longer that way. Guaranteed.)
I mean looky here, Manji. Where would your country be if us Chinese weren't your natural enemy? You would be nowhere if it weren't for us Chinese, Manoji.  If it weren't our part, you would still be running around the Bengali jungle half naked existing in your canabolistic man esting ways so be glad you have us as a natural enemy.

You owe us Manoji. So how's about a thank you to us for the ways we lead you out of the deadly and extremely poisonous King Cobra infested Bengali jungles?

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.