Author: Chinaman2017

No cash no phone, facial scan to pay [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-6-19 13:51:19 |Display all floors
thundercats Post time: 2017-6-12 21:15
You are so stupid. Facial recognition technology is an invasion of privacy. People like you are goin ...

re:  You don't call a miracle, the same thing that every country has already gone through. What a joke.

Well, once you reached the end of the ladder and fall over the other side, it can be bloody painful.

People will get you out of Offices and restart the circus, the healing progress could be lenghty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-19 14:20:20 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-6-19 11:00
I think it will be better as both the cashiers and customers are more accustomed to it.

I understand you are for the digital pay systems. I however am not. That being said, I see in the future I will be joining in the usage of such systems. There is just so many people using it nowadays.
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-19 14:23:51 |Display all floors
Cdogg Post time: 2017-6-19 14:20
I understand you are for the digital pay systems. I however am not. That being said, I see in the  ...

And the digital pay system always have price discount if you use such. Thats why it sometimes become irresistable, say a 10% price discount if digital pay.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-19 17:21:35 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-6-19 13:51
re:  You don't call a miracle, the same thing that every country has already gone through. What a  ...

I'm starting to think you are a bit sick in the head. Go talk to your own kind.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.