Views: 13661|Replies: 52

No cash no phone, facial scan to pay [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-6-12 20:30:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chinaman2017 at 2017-6-16 11:48

Alipay's facial scan technology has matured and related tests have been completed. Very soon, the facial scan payment will be implemented. That implies we wont need to bring either cash or smartphone, and we can still make payments everywhere by "FACE"

Additional news. Morocco just signed and joined up to Alipay in hope of becoming the 1st cashless country. From now on, Alipay just opened the door to 12 Europen countries including Britain, France, Italy etc... Also in Japan, Alipay just put through connection socket to various foodchains like KFC and most shops and department stores, and taxi too etc. Once those news popped out, the Alibaba stock price has  gone up 13% overnight. For the U.S., Alibaba will work with First Data Corp to push forward it's Alipay. At present, Fisrt Data Corp has a market share of  similar size of ApplePay. Alibaba will acquire MoneyGram too and this will boost Alipay for the U.S. at great speed.
Very soon, all people in the world will pay by their "FACES"

Go China, change the world!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-12 21:01:06 |Display all floors
does it work if I didn't shave for several weeks?
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-12 21:08:27 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2017-6-12 21:01

Indeed, it still works.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-12 21:12:32 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2017-6-12 21:01

And all Alipay features will be effective in Europe & the U.S. too in the near future. Will see.
There are still many more other features, like a credit system, everyone has a credit mark, the higher the mark, the less he pays for insurance, or a bettter price to rent an apratment etc. Just anything you can imagine that refers to a personal credit.  So behave yourself and dont ruin your credit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-12 21:15:55 |Display all floors
You are so stupid. Facial recognition technology is an invasion of privacy. People like you are going to root for China all the way to hell. You won't even know what hit you until it's too late.

I am now amazed how Chinese people could achieve such a great civilization in the past but be so stupid today.

You have no idea what China should even work towards. You can't distinguish between good and bad, the causes for misery and happiness.

China is in no way changing for the better. When you were starving, you had a clear goal of creating wealth. Now that you have wealth, you have no idea what to do with it, or how to use it for happiness. China is already as good as it is going to get in this century. This time, it is really going to take a miracle to bring back the great Chinese civilization. What has happened the past 20 years was not a miracle, by the way. You don't call a miracle, the same thing that every country has already gone through. What a joke.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-12 21:23:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chinaman2017 at 2017-6-12 21:51
thundercats Post time: 2017-6-12 21:15
You are so stupid. Facial recognition technology is an invasion of privacy. People like you are goin ...

Well, all technology is an invasion of privacy. Look at the street cams that was a hot privacy topic 20 yrs ago. Your picture on ID card is also an invasion of privacy. Its up to you to maintain all your privacy by living in a remote jungle.
Sadly speaking to you, no matter you like it or not, things just keep going.
By the way, what has your country done in the past 20 yrs.?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-12 22:03:50 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-6-12 21:23
Well, all technology is an invasion of privacy. Look at the street cams that was a hot privacy topi ...

I'm sure you're not that bad in person. But once we start talking about ideas, you just don't do very well. I'm sure that we could get together for lunch with some other friends and have a great time. Otherwise, you should just stop talking.

Why should I talk about what my country has done? I'd rather talk about what I have done. And I have done enough. What have you done with your life? Only shallow people want to brag about accomplishments not directly their own.

The only reason I like to talk about past Chinese civilization is for my great love of my ancestry. It's nothing to do with China, the country, today. I don't want to put down China anymore than necessary to make a point. So don't push me. For the only reason you want to bring up "my country" is because you want brag about how China is doing better. What a joke. China is only where it's at today, not for talent, but only for its huge population. Take away all the Chinese people, and what has China left? Nothing.

You are one big joke.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.