Views: 13706|Replies: 53

Start drinking you're own urine [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-6-2 16:25:38 |Display all floors
Sounds gross doesn't it?

But if you learn more why you should be drinking your own pee, it may change your opinion. The romans did it. The ancient chinese cultures did it, and its one of the most healthy substances you could drink. Drinking pee for medicinal purposes can be traced back to societies in ancient Egypt, china, hindu and aztec histories.

Whats in urine?
Urine contains enzymes, vitimins, and minerals. It helps to re-edeucate your immune system, as what is foreign and what is domestic. It helps teach your system and fine tune it to recognize pathogens and invaders. Its simular to reading a book for the 2nd time or watching a movie for the 2nd time. You catch much more and learn more by reading a book over again. Its the same with drinking your own pee. Besides having so much life giving, and essential qualities, it becomes a teacher to every cell in your body.
The best part of this medicine is its free, and thats exactly why we hear very little about the benefits of drinking pee, because NOBODY CAN MAKE ANY MONEY FROM IT!!! you dont have to order it from the internet. You have it on you 24/7.......

Doctors like David Jubb explained how urine drinking can over come diseases such as arthritis, cancer, hepatitus, multiple sclerosis, diabetes,
and more!!

for injuries: it can treat bee stings, jely fish stings, and stingrays...

Urine therapy is a powerful medicine that can be used in many creative ways!!

if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-3 01:08:14 |Display all floors
mine sometimes has a taste of Baijiu or Red Wine or Bavarian dark wheat beer...Prost
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-6-3 04:57:14 |Display all floors
I've never tried it, but when I was younger a friend of mine did pee in a glass and pour some into another friends beer when he was in the toilet.

That was because his gf said the guy made a pass at her ,after he'd drunk it he asked him if the beer was ok he said it was fine,

he went mental when he told him.

When the mention of making a pass towards his GF was brought up he calmed down.

He became an ex friend pretty quick

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-6-3 09:32:20 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2017-6-3 04:57
I've never tried it, but when I was younger a friend of mine did pee in a glass and pour some into a ...

beer and pee
same colour
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-6-3 15:44:24 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-6-3 09:32
beer and pee
same colour

I have always emptied the glass before using the loo since

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-6-3 16:39:36 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2017-6-3 15:44
I have always emptied the glass before using the loo since

posted this under your moderation, because voice pulled it a few weeks ago under his section..

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-6-3 16:41:24 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2017-6-3 01:08
mine sometimes has a taste of Baijiu or Red Wine or Bavarian dark wheat beer...Prost

prefer hell beer or licht beer damn tasty

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.