Author: senoritazhao

Lecture about 'female virtues' provokes heated backlash   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-26 03:19:02 |Display all floors
She certainly is entitled to her opinions, as long as she does not force them onto others. Perhaps she is just a very traditional [i.e. old fashioned] woman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-26 08:17:23 |Display all floors
The ladies should be grateful that she didn't insist that women must stay in the kitchen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-26 08:30:45 |Display all floors
Don't blame on her guys,you can't blame a woman who's living in the past for speaking like the past.She was educated in this way,and to be honest,there are still many people in China (at her age) who think so too.Generation gap,a problem that few families can solve.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-5-26 08:40:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-26 09:07:50 |Display all floors
Feminism

"feminism" is one of the banksters' worst curses on mankind.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-26 09:30:17 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-26 11:31:53 |Display all floors
Personally  I prefer a woman who already knows what she wants, in bedroom and outside of it.
Therefore I much rather have sex with experienced woman. With newbies, there is just too much learning and "oh I don't know" situations to bother with, after certain age.

@seneca:

why then could humanity live so long and obey them?

Chastity played different role in old world.

Firstly contraceptives were what they were, STDs were rampant, and peoples' health in general was rather poor and what would be minor issues today could have proved fatal back then.

Secondly, at least in western world, church had a lot more power than today and when some entity has power, they tend to try to keep it. Preaching about these issues served that purpose.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.