Author: senoritazhao

Will you care if your girlfriend is not a virgin? Why, or why not?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-23 02:34:47 |Display all floors
tailorsas Post time: 2017-5-22 16:24
I am gonna say;Another example of how SOME Chinese's social idea still stays in 19st century,you  ...

Six years living in China showed me a number of men who have such outdated attitudes. Also men who abandon their wives for giving birth to a girl. But it was the same in the West 100 years ago... and the Chinese can change rapidly if encouraged.
English teacher and education adviser. China needs a teaching profession with less fear and more trust and honesty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-23 06:16:01 |Display all floors
Interesting. It depends on the circumstances. It's probably better that both the male and female have had some independent sexual experience (but were not promiscuous).
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-23 06:37:39 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-22 13:28
The creepy guy asked the awkard question had been punched for good by one of his girl friend's best  ...

Indeed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-23 06:51:04 |Display all floors
TedM Post time: 2017-5-23 02:34
Six years living in China showed me a number of men who have such outdated attitudes. Also men who ...

Out dated

Who decides what custom or practice or tradition is "out dated" ?

9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-23 08:01:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-23 08:22:07 |Display all floors
I guess I'm OK with it ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-23 08:22:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tailorsas at 2017-5-23 08:34
TedM Post time: 2017-5-23 02:34
Six years living in China showed me a number of men who have such outdated attitudes. Also men who ...

That I can agree with.

But pls do not say "How Chinese...;What China has done..." or anything like that.There are all walks of people in any country,I'll really appreciate it if someone can add a qualifier if you're 'bout to judge.
In fact,not just China,and I am not gonna say all countries in case I am wrong,but I believe most of the countries have this kind of people who make rash decisions without considering the consequences,don't they?
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.