Author: senoritazhao

Why is owning a house so important as a condition for marriage?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-22 15:14:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-22 12:11
Yes, that sounds like an ideal solution. And when they run out of available land, just stack ent ...

I suspect that they would sway in the wind but they build the principle car parking underneath the buildings so it isn't utilising any more land.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-22 15:46:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-22 09:41
In fact, almost no one can buy a HOUSE in China; all they can do is buy apartments. These apartm ...

re: If you suffer a heart attack while searching for your car the ambulance will take ca. six months to find you.

My advise to you;
find a condominium with extra services (including rickshaw service) to a 医院 and you'll be fine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-22 15:51:58 |Display all floors
Everyone knows that marriage is a gamble; you never know the person you marry is going to turn out good or bad towards you. Often Ms Right turns out to be Mrs Wrong and vice versa! If you are in luck, you have a blissful marriage, but statistics show that many marriages in China end up in divorce!  Chinese girls know that too well, and they gamble to win, hence they make sure boyfriends have house, so that in case of divorce, they have at least a house to live in or sell when husbands leave them!  Chinese girls and their mothers always prepare for the eventuality of a divorce, even before marriage, by insisting on boyfriends have house!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-22 21:46:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-22 21:49:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-23 07:53:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-22 21:49
Did you know that as of April, 207, China is home to 300.3 million motor vehicles, 80%  of which ...

Is this a question that is deserving of an answer. (Rhetorical question)
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-23 07:58:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-22 21:46
They won't need much parking space, my friend - the residents wil all commute to work or school by ...

An overloaded bus is one thing but I suspect that the aircraft would not survive their maiden flight. The other day I was in a lift, luckily on the ground floor, which refused to move because it was overloaded. Despite the flashing light, nobody was willing to catch the next lift until the laowai started swearing at them and pointing at the flashing overload sign.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.