Author: linda_sun

Would you boycott United Airlines?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-16 13:30:36 |Display all floors
By today, I have almost two hundred friends who pledged that they will not fly United Airlines again for fear having the same incident happening to them.
Not only are the staff are uncivilized but they tend to target Asians in particular. When no Asian is onboard, then white or black will be next to be dragged out.
In US, we were taught that CUSTOMERS give us the opportunity and justify our existence but not a disruption to our work, for they provide income for our survival.
Today, we learn it HARSHLY!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-16 21:15:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-17 07:45:59 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-4-14 13:48
Are you suggesting racism was behind this attack?

Racism is everyday’s business in USA. On top of that i suggest a truckload of trigger-happy incompetence.
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-4-27 21:45:54 |Display all floors
RENREW Post time: 2017-4-17 07:45
Racism is everyday’s business in USA. On top of that i suggest a truckload of trigger-happy incom ...

Easy to play the race card today...
in another incident on a BA flight: a black passenger with a medical condition decided to give himself a free upgrade to 1st class then business class to stretch his legs, but became very abusive to BA crew when they stopped him. He had to be restrained according to witnesses, and the flight diverted to Portugal!!!
guess what is making the headlines today? yep he was treated like a slave........go figure...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-28 12:49:07 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-4-27 21:45
Easy to play the race card today...
in another incident on a BA flight: a black passenger with a m ...

Yes you are also right!
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-28 13:45:33 |Display all floors
A United Plane

Half embedded in the massive steel façade of the South Tower.
penetration.jpg
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-30 00:22:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by vf84tcat at 2017-4-30 00:24

I am an American citizen and I love America. That includes loving it enough to say when it's wrong and needs to change.

I've traveled the world for years and I can honestly say airlines in America are the worst when it comes to respectful, customer service. It's not just United but American Airlines as well.

They act like they're doing you a favor by taking your money and allowing you to ride on their airplanes. They shamefully exploit passengers for any little deviation of the original ticket purchase. If you discover the seat beside you is empty and want to move into it, they charge you for that. If you miss your flight, and want to take the next one 30 minutes later, they charge you an additional $200 even though the plane is wide open. They charge you for suitcases, they charge you for carry-on bags. They charge you for food, they charge you for a window seat seat, they charge you for an isle seat. Then they squeeze so many seats into the airplane you are locked into place unable to move. You have no leg room your knees pressed tightly against the seat in front of you. Then they shamefully declare they've: “given you more options”. They're making enormous profits but as greedy as they are, it probably won't be long before they charge you to use the toilet. Management constantly pressures employees to charge passengers for any little thing they can think of.

American air carriers are the greediest, most disrespectful in the world. Don't just boycott United Airlines, boycott ALL American carriers if you can. They will not stop their abuse of passengers until we stop rewarding them for doing it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.