Author: 茉莉儿

Can we trust the Western media?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-3-30 15:07:45 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-3-30 14:01
Indeed;

One must realize that Media is being paid or it would have been discontinued...

Trump should be awarded the Nobel Prize for exposing the hypocrisy of the Western “Fake News” Media.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-30 15:09:40 |Display all floors
Interesting topic! That also concerns us bloggers. We must respect reader friends who are eager to get more information about the physical world and our writings should go like mirror which can reflect the fact that you try to describe in words! This reminds one story:
In 1984 or so in many rural areas people were troubled with that there were too many rats everywhere! The CCTV showed a special program which claimed one master had invented a nice drug to solve the problem: Look! a mouse is climb up a tall tree in order to have a taste of the new ‘candy’ that the scientist hanged on the branch for test! Soon the rat was poisoned to death! Furthermore the announcer boasted that this kind of medicine is only poisonous to mouse but no harmful to other creatures!  Hard to believe to my ear!
Years later the report above proved nothing but a fake advertising! It is one of few ugly cases with the CCTV and I feel shameful to mention this as Chinese citizen!
I think editors and correspondents should obey basic professional moral standard who should always loyal to career and never tell lie as habit!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-1 10:53:12 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-3-30 01:01
Indeed;

One must realize that Media is being paid or it would have been discontinued...

1. Media is paid mostly by selling advertising. 2. There are some very reliable Western media, some very bad ones, and lots of mediocrity.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.