Author: edisonone

From Fort Spratly to Fort Cuba? I dunno, Man!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-3 22:34:43 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-4-3 21:57
With you? The word "SORE" just diesn't have any place in my vocab, Man!!! Your simply plenty fun t ...

I guess English isn't your native language:

Sore  
ADJECTIVE (of a part of one's body) painful or aching:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-3 22:47:35 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-4-3 21:57
With you? The word "SORE" just diesn't have any place in my vocab, Man!!! Your simply plenty fun t ...

And you are most enjoyable too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-4 00:54:05 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-4-3 06:34
I guess English isn't your native language:

Sore  

Big deal! Correcting a Chinglish speaker "in a Chinglish speaker forum" saying their english is not to par makes you a very smart Duke now doesn't it? I dare you try that on your Chinglish speaker slave and see what happens. No pole dancing exercises for next 6 months so be careful... O'h damn it... I forgot there are Chinglish speaker slaves who are ABC's who are willing and prepared to do anything to pole dance for you guys, otherwise you beat the craps out of them until they do so what the heck... ;) ;) ...  
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-4 01:04:17 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-4-4 00:54
Big deal! Correcting a Chinglish speaker "in a Chinglish speaker forum" saying their english is no ...

Ooh the little baby is a bit sensitive; isn't he? Hey it was you that brought it up about the use of the word sore. Well let's not be sore about this. In this case the word sore is used as a noun.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-4-4 04:40:36 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-4-3 22:26
We just shoveled some snow 01/April/2017. So I'm not throwing any stones.

I've never been in snow summer is gone and now we will soon have winter the motocycle riding season for tropical North Queensland

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-4 05:38:42 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-4-3 06:47
And you are most enjoyable too

Cool! You are enjoyable and I am enjoyable too. So what's there for us to fight over anyhow? Boring. Not fun. Not fun at all. Plain boring. In any case, I thought I finally found a punch bag I can let off some steam with but looks as if you're just not that Philbury doughoy that Dusty is. At the very least, Dusty bounces right back with a huge and conniving smile everytime he gets kicked in the resr end,  a man with 9 lives that is and, an advantage you just don't have. I mean  so sad. White mans, they are just not as adaptable as puny little Pinoy boys as Dusty, I soppose...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-4 05:42:52 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-4-3 09:04
Ooh the little baby is a bit sensitive; isn't he? Hey it was you that brought it up about the use  ...

Hehe... ROFLOLLMAO!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.