Author: edisonone

See how creative the speech writing from the voice of america are? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-3-31 07:30:45 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-3-31 03:23
Jezz, that's 91 Fahrenheit and counting. Coupled with the cylon, with Pyongyang-Sumo's nukes point ...

Good thing I live in Far North Queensland not NSW

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-31 08:03:40 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-3-30 15:28
China love the UN to

Again, i'm lost here as usual...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-31 08:29:56 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-3-30 15:30
Good thing I live in Far North Queensland not NSW

Don't get smart with me Mr. Fernando Marcos Dusty cos, even if in North Queensland, you arse is still susceptible to having your arse  blasted to kingdom come by an AR-2 anti-tank/anti-ground-personnel Chinese hellfire equivalent fired from one of Rodrigo's CH-4's in search of abu sayyaf drug pushers like you who hides in Polynesia to evade capture. With Ridrigoes at the helm, I watch my behind if I were you.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-31 09:39:00 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-3-31 08:29
Don't get smart with me Mr. Fernando Marcos Dusty cos, even if in North Queensland, you arse is st ...

I don't care fat boy Kimmy is more intrested in his region not us and that is a headache for China and Russia

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-31 09:44:09 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-3-31 08:03
Again, i'm lost here as usual...

China loves hiding Russia's crimes in Syria by the Vito in the UN Security Council vote why don't China want Russia to investigated bu the UN?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-31 11:14:11 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-3-30 17:39
I don't care fat boy Kimmy is more intrested in his region not us and that is a headache for China ...

Nah!!! He knows you are jealous of him cos he gets to be Great Leader and you're nutin' but a sore arsed Fernando Marcos, sidekick of Unc Sam, hiding in land down undah call Queensland...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-31 11:22:51 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-3-30 17:44
China loves hiding Russia's crimes in Syria by the Vito in the UN Security Council vote why don't  ...

Strange isn't it that no one, no UN security counsil or otherwise, ever question American war crimes but they practically question every other deaths in the world as someone's crime against humanity...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.