Author: edisonone

Hadn't I made a call that even Boeing will outsource its plants to China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-3-22 18:15:05 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2017-3-22 16:48
so much for bringing the job to the USA..told you my boy, China 1 USA 0,0000

Do not be shocked!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-22 18:16:54 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2017-3-22 16:50
...The best weapons are back home. ...

and most don't work and untested for combat

Goodness!
Live test completed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-22 22:38:29 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-3-21 21:34
My god your old you must be at least thirty

"...you must be at least thirty"

K, K,  
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-22 23:02:33 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-3-21 23:02
Probably, you know that outsourcing does not reduce combat readiness. The best weapons are back ho ...

Jezz, ghost, why are you mixing "the joke that we have here on DJT's anti-outsourcing political indoctrination" with 『combat readiness』which is a different topic totally? Have you a coherency problem or somethin'?

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-22 23:20:16 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-3-22 23:02
Jezz, ghost, why are you mixing "the joke that we have here on DJT's anti-outsourcing political in ...

There is corresponding reflection.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-22 23:42:19 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-3-21 23:07
Inappropriate to use the term, 'copy'. Great minds think alike!
Stepping aside, originals of Sun T ...

Ghost,

I know everything about the 『fable』of the three Kingdom (everything is a fable to me unless i witnessed it first hand) so don't be startled if I use words and/or subjects which may sound unfavourable in your eyes...

Truth: God knows how often the elders my village told us over and over again the story of the Three Kingdom because they have so much leisure time in their hands. The agony of having to sit there like a stiff listening to these ekders is as torturous as having to sit there like a stuff in white man church having to listen to allmof thise child molesters speaking up there in the alter speaking as if they are God in the person, So please don't assume I'm dumb about Chinese "fables".  eerrrr... i meant about Chinese history...

That thing about Sun Tzu, Ghost, is that it was a joke I used on Dusty for his smart mouthing of me, or smart mouthing of us Chinese so. Niw that i know you too are chinese, don't take what i said serious.

Look, my old man was a principle of a middle school in the district my village belong prior to wars end or prior to liberation. You don't expect of me to really be dumb about Sun Tzu now, do you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-23 02:43:11 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-3-21 23:44
Chinese airlines are buying American aircraft it makes good business sense to have a Chinese opera ...

Hehe...  Not according to Donald Trump's  "no outsourcing of American mfg plants" doctrine. ;)

Then again, I'm a fan of his and I don't think he's going pick us as a target for his "Make America Great Again" doctrine. In the stead, I'm inclined to think that as he gets more an iron clad hold on Washington, he will collaborate further with us Chinese, and visa versa of course, and get us to be more involved in all world affairs which means Chinese presence in all troubled spots of the world and that includes vetting of all undocumented and dangerous refugees such as Dusty which Turnbull secretly try to past on to Donald Trump.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.