Author: SherrySongSHSF

With brides costing 200,000 yuan, many men in rural China have to stay single   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-3-2 09:31:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-2 09:55:40 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-3-2 10:06:22 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-2 15:48:16 |Display all floors
Something here seems like a “horse market”!
I.e. it is a big traditional annual feast in the northern part of Europe, where Horses changed owners and young people get to meet and even marry, to stay together for the rest of their life. There is a lot of love involved when young people find common interests and come together.
In the OP and the rest of everything stated in this thread so far, not once the word LOVE is mentioned. Is it really so cold inside Chinese hearts? It gives me goose pimples just thinking about it!
I was never asked to pay some money to my wife’s family or to her prior to the marriage. (that was before 9 years).
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-2 20:30:21 |Display all floors
Well if this had happened to me, I would have asked for the transaction to be documented on paper, and then marched to police with the document in one hand and the related law of China in other hand, and have cops visit the whole lot of them.

I mean, people should just force police's hand to enforce the existing law.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-3-2 20:44:40 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-2 21:44:46 |Display all floors
showing-off ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.