Author: Fllyingfish

City servant drank milk at work was criticized in a circulated notice [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-2-15 11:46:14 |Display all floors
yes not the right thing to do

the issue is not drinking milk so much
just a bad look staff can not separate what is a work area and an eating are
it can be an issue if staff not organised enough in their routine to be able to make it on time to work after having a suitable breakfast
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-15 12:35:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-2-15 11:34
If I was their employer, I would set up an alarm system to wake up all civil servants half an hour ...

Quote...Next they will even have to schedule their employees' toilet visits in advance...Unquote

That will truly become a challenge because some of them have many reasons to stretch the time squatting and do We Chat, smoke, SMS and also enjoy a snack and a nap before they return to their work place. *Walking like Ducks*
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-2-15 13:12:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-2-15 16:53:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-16 07:36:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-2-15 16:53
I would offer them an hour unpaid presence in the office or in the toilet during which they can do ...

Your staff will change every day.
And if you are gone for a few days for outside business, the Rats will be dancing on the table.
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-16 10:03:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-2-15 11:38
If I understand the real problem from this slightly convoluted text, the discipline inspectors take  ...

China has pretty strict requirements for city servants.

I am not pro banning eatting in office. It seems to me the same as banning fart in public. But I agree that it should become a common concept that one should not eat in not-eating place, simply because it is annoying. It may take a rather long time to achieve but its influence will runs deeper.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-16 10:07:01 |Display all floors
RENREW Post time: 2017-2-15 11:29
Many workers and also their managers previously had their breakfast on the road before arriving at  ...

The government buliding as well as  other bigger companies should have a canteen where their employees supposes to eat.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.