Author: Sallywrj

Chinese students at Columbia University took a video to stand up for themselves   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-2-15 15:19:53 |Display all floors
Sallywrj Post time: 2017-2-13 00:29
My Chinese name is Wang Roujia.“柔嘉(Roujia)” originate from Shi Jing(Classic of Poetry orThe Book ...

Today, the problem is more complicated than it was in the past. Chinese do exhibit their wealth. Luxurious goods are consumed largely by Chinese. In New Zealand, Chinese students ply their limousines on weekends. This is definitely not healthy sign. In US, the large increase of Chinese students in ivy league colleges signifies the possiblity of taking top places in schools and later in work. So, something is brewing for its explosion. YES, IT IS INEVITABLE!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-15 15:22:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-2-13 12:10
What's that bit aboutr "door plates with Chinese names torn off"???

Could you elaborate a little on ...

Write the names of US and other foreign students on cards, then paste them on their dorm doors. Wait to see if the same happens! If it does not then, this is serious problem!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-15 15:23:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-2-13 14:34
So let me see if I understand you well:

There has been some vandalism at Columbia University, r ...

University Provost must investigate immediately and report the case to the public!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-15 18:36:42 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-2-14 22:49
My neice and nephew are both Chinese citizens the nephew is very good at maths and will Finnish wi ...

Same goes for the chap with no personality or common sense. some companies are looking to employ netbots.......
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-2-16 04:03:16 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2017-2-15 18:36
Same goes for the chap with no personality or common sense. some companies are looking to employ n ...

He thinks he is special and the world will fall at his feet he will come crashing down when reality hits. He has already upset his secondary school science teachers most are semiretired from the area he wants to work in

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-16 20:37:14 |Display all floors
Columbia University-that beacon of enlightened attitudes and the hope for a bettering of mankind. Sort of top of the food chain. Iimagine what it is like in the less educated hell holes in the US.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-16 21:04:12 |Display all floors
My name is 谢秋睿,firstly i was born in autumn so there is a word"秋(means fall)"in my name,and my parents want me to be brilliant and smart ,so there is my name

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.