Author: Sallywrj

What will you do if someone is doing annoying things in public?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-2-12 14:25:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-2-12 15:45:18 |Display all floors
All starts from how they are raised by their parents. They can do no wrong in their eyes, and will react angrily to any criticism. Maybe the cinemas can copy the airlines and introduce a blacklist for uncivilized behaviour
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-12 16:16:28 |Display all floors
It greatly depends on the context where it is happening. Naturally it is more likely to happen in China or other less developed countries, than in Europe for example. That's not to say it doesn't happen in Europe or USA too!

But when it happens in China, and it is just a minor inconvenience, I just try to add it to the long list of evidence (or reasons) why China still is a developing country, which ultimately contributes to all the reasons why I am here. And without those reasons, I could not live here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-12 22:40:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Sallywrj at 2017-2-14 00:26
parcher Post time: 2017-2-12 15:45
All starts from how they are raised by their parents. They can do no wrong in their eyes, and will r ...

Yeah many kids don't know how to behave because of their parents. Once my friend told a kid not to kick the back of her seat, the mother said "Hey! He is just a child."

However, last time, another friend of mine was in the cinema enjoying the movie and the character jumped down the cliff and a child burst out crying, then his mom left with his child because she didn't want to disturb others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-12 23:17:47 |Display all floors
Today, one could have a private movie session. It does not cost too much. Further, the room is more comfortable. One could even dine and drink in it. Perhaps, these victims did not know where to look for this service. Next time go there!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-12 23:24:37 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-2-12 23:17
Today, one could have a private movie session. It does not cost too much. Further, the room is more  ...

We don't have that kind of movie session in our small city
I hope one day we will have one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-12 23:25:29 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-2-12 23:17
Today, one could have a private movie session. It does not cost too much. Further, the room is more  ...

We don't have that kind of movie session in our small city
I hope one day we will have one.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.