Views: 5136|Replies: 13

2-year-old boy smokes a pack and a half cigarettes per day [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-2-11 17:20:48 |Display all floors

It's hard to believe that a 2-year-old kid would become addict to tobacco.
Ardi Rizal had his first taste of cigarettes when aged one and a half. His father gave him a cigarette, and that's how he started.

At rhe age of five, his family helped him to do away with cigarettes but he then started overeating.

This is what he looks like before and now, which is a painful reminder to the irresponsible parents who would get their children into such bad habits.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-12 13:57:33 |Display all floors
That's quite irresponsible parenting to say the least.  Where does this story take place?  How old is the boy now... from the "after" picture he looks older than two.
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. — Bob Dylan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-12 16:34:39 |Display all floors
mbursian Post time: 2017-2-12 13:57
That's quite irresponsible parenting to say the least.  Where does this story take place?  How old i ...

Indonesia.
I don't know the exact age, but that photo took after he quit smoking at the age of 5.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-12 17:05:25 |Display all floors
Fllyingfish Post time: 2017-2-12 16:34
Indonesia.
I don't know the exact age, but that photo took after he quit smoking at the age of 5.  ...

It's a good thing he quit smoking.  I can't image the kind of serious and irreversible damage smoking can do to the developing body of a child.  The obesity isn't any better.  He could very well have diabetes and heart problems.  Feel sorry for the kid... the consequences of the health problems are probably beyond his comprehension.
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. — Bob Dylan

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-2-12 19:41:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-12 21:41:53 |Display all floors
why the parents do irreversible damage to their kid becasue of an cigarette? I have a frined from Indonesia told me that many of populations remain poor becasue of less of education, so that they ignore any impacts about their life of joy,even healthy body.it is no my mean to laught at poverty,also look down to their less education. what I just want to tell many parents we need to learn form school,life,even surrouding people to enrich our mind.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-2-12 22:06:25 |Display all floors
Stupid, I remember my parents smoking indoors and in the car when we went out but that's before people knew for sure smoking kills.

I blamed that for my smoking from the age of about 13

I remember my Father in later years saying that during the War other pilots talked about smoking being bad for one and they just said ridiculous how can it be!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.