Author: sunnylin01

Can China lure foreign talents with more green cards?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-2-8 17:04:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-2-8 17:08:23 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-10 21:44:16 |Display all floors
Once the pollution is sorted and people all people are provided with equal protecton under the law, China might seem attractive. Problem is, why would anyone move to an over crowded country unless (a) like Chinese girls (b) like Chinese girls and (c) like Chinese girls?

Chinese girls are the grist that oils the 'movement'

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-10 21:45:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-2-6 09:09
These foreigners must be aware that they will always be the authorities' choice in spite of their fo ...

Sir, Has Mr Robert come to grief in Giulin? I have heard mutterings about River Li and skullduggery

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-10 21:48:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2017-2-10 17:48
mbursian Post time: 2017-2-7 04:09
they simply don't want old laowais living here with their families.

Begs the question, if you are not married to A Chinese person and are not Chinese, why would you retire to China? Maybe the authorities are suspicious of your motives. China is hardly Shangri la

If said family is Chinese, piece of piss I'd imagine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-10 22:07:35 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-11 02:17:03 |Display all floors
Unless you are coming from third world countries Chinese green card does not give you any benefit.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.