Author: Sallywrj

Should children be brought up richly or poorly?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-2-6 11:59:41 |Display all floors
Cdogg Post time: 2017-2-6 09:55
Throw out the silver spoon and rule with an iron fist!!!

Rich or poor is not the issue because a ri ...

The Chinese people have become rich before they have become civilized, hence they dont know how to raise their kids to behave in a socially responsible manner!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-6 13:07:30 |Display all floors
I have two children,a son and a daughter,but education are same.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-6 15:07:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by noteatapples at 2017-2-6 15:08

Whether the old saying is true or false, I don't make a choice because I have one child only and I am not a rich person. I want my child to be happy in childhood. My child an I grow up together.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-2-6 17:06:19 |Display all floors
Whether richly or not, parents should give their children the most productive environment in order for them to think on their own and be independently successful. I think the true measure of the success of any parent is whether their children grow up to be strong, independent, and full of passion for something that they love doing. The last thing parents want to do is raise dependents or spoiled fruits.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-7 18:56:14 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-2-4 14:41
Even if there is such an old Chinese saying, it is definitely not practiced here in China!  Don't yo ...

I think you are right, there are so many little emperors and wmpresses now. They talk and act like they are the god and everyones should please them...that's annoying!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-7 18:59:47 |Display all floors
TedM Post time: 2017-2-4 17:17
There are many Chinese myths born of history, culture, wisdom and ignorance. Girls and boys should b ...

Thanks for your comments, and I totally agree with you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-7 19:03:53 |Display all floors
enchoh Post time: 2017-2-6 13:07
I have two children,a son and a daughter,but education are same.

I have to say you have a happy family. I think having one son and one daughter is perfect! Congrars!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.