Author: Sallywrj

Should children be brought up richly or poorly?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-2-5 15:27:25 |Display all floors
TedM  made a good point about money given as there right. I have a 50 yr old collegue who still puts his hand out demanding this and that..
he has had more than a 100 trips to restaurants paid for by other people, but not once has he ever paid for it himself..
I'm embarrassed for him
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-2-5 15:57:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-5 16:06:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-2-5 15:57
If what you claimed were correct, then the single children of Western parents would also have beco ...

True to form, you never miss a chance to hit out at the C P C, piling the blame on them for all the ills of the Chinese people including such personal issues as child raising!  Must take my hat off to you!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-2-5 23:42:11 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-5 23:44:59 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-6 00:35:49 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-6 09:55:23 |Display all floors
Throw out the silver spoon and rule with an iron fist!!!

Rich or poor is not the issue because a rich or poor person can learn manners. Be taught how to behave well, as well as good moral standards. That is what makes a person who they are, not the size of their bank account.
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.