Author: JFenix

Prepare for an American Spring   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-1-28 22:49:41 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-1-28 22:44
How do you figure?  Do you honestly think that is even possible?

They were holding hands. I think she said something like.....Donald is a nice man, and we held a series of constructive meetings
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-28 22:57:03 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-1-28 22:49
They were holding hands. I think she said something like.....Donald is a nice man, and we held a s ...

I saw them 'holding hands' - was the most awkward gesture I have seen.  Why would Trump hold her hand?  Do you think he would do that to other leaders?  No.  He did it to belittle her.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-28 22:58:09 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-1-28 22:54
Why cannot Trump be liked by Teresa May?  Trump is as cute as a cartoon image:)  But after watched h ...

Why?  Trump does not respect women that is why.  

She knows too that her countrymen are watching.  If she gets too cozy with Trump she will lose all credibility.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-1-28 23:04:06 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-1-28 22:57
I saw them 'holding hands' - was the most awkward gesture I have seen.  Why would Trump hold her h ...

why not? Reagan and thatcher used to do it all the time, and once even enjoyed a dance together...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-28 23:12:37 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-1-28 23:04
A rude person will pay some price in his improper behavior.  Trump is a good example especially as a ...

I guess I have been spoiled by the style and class of Obama.  There was a man with dignity and who did not act like a child when criticized.

Trump makes america look rude and stupid.  We elected this jerk off.

I guess we deserve all the shunning the world has to offer for such a colossal mistake.  

Maybe some countries will take pity on the american people and help us stand up to Trump.  Or someone will take him out....we can only hope.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-28 23:16:51 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-1-28 23:04
why not? Reagan and thatcher used to do it all the time, and once even enjoyed a dance together...

Reagan wasn't the ass Trump is.  Reagan had some class.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-29 02:17:30 |Display all floors
Though the working-class voters of America are shockingly-crude, the middle- and upper-middle-classes are numerous and quite civilized. While they are not a majority, they have the potential political and social power to lead the workers in a better direction. Trump's victory (and that of the Right) is only temporary. Liberal reason will return by the 2020 election. Quite possibly Trump will be reomoved for "incapacity" under the 25th Amendment before 2020. Unfortunately, that will make the Rightist bully Mike Pence President. Just as bad!
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.