Author: sunnylin01

Why do people participate in 'no pants day'? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2017-1-12 10:09:03 |Display all floors
I honestly do not get the point of this. Just a bunch of attention-seeking guys. Not funny, just pointless and weird.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-12 13:50:06 |Display all floors
No bid deal. I live in the tropics where it is hot, hot & very hot. I gladly discard my pants and go for shorts everyday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-12 18:58:03 |Display all floors
Sorry. I don't understand the point of this? Is there money involved like a charity fund raising?  or is it just a "funny" thing to do?  Only in America would something like this start.... but a pity other people in the world copy everything they do. Are there not laws of indecency? If I went into a supermarket in my underpants.... or even a bathing costume... or my pyjamas, it is likely that I would be criticised, laughed at or even arrested for indecent behaviour. I see Chinese people shopping in pyjamas sometimes... but they know no different. I wonder what would happen if someone here went down the street in underwear... would they be arrested?    I wish the Chinese would not copy everything that they see Americans doing. It just makes them look ridiculous.
English teacher and education adviser. China needs a teaching profession with less fear and more trust and honesty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-12 22:15:07 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2017-1-11 23:22
True matey as a spectator though hmm

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-12 23:55:07 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-1-11 22:59
Just for fun I guess

a kid doing that sort of thing I can get but a grown man?

fun is sitting at a good joint, on a chesterfield whilst holding something with no ice in it.

I find it poor taste .dressing up as santa claus or any dress up event.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-12 23:56:57 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-1-11 22:58
It's all in fun

hmm.dunno. It is unbecoming.........It might make sense for them however.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-12 23:58:41 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-1-11 23:29
This is definitely a young person's stunt it's not hurting anybody

eyesore! I see some of these people are older than 21........safety in number they say. If unproductive members of society are to be rounded up and dumped into a tip to free up resources.........guess where I'd start

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.