Author: desperado123

UK should learn from China on train speed? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-1-13 18:10:54 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-1-13 04:54
no it was the inter city from ncle to kings cross. a car got stuck on  the track, cant remember ho ...

ah ok........I think the point is safety in Uk is more stringent than in China. accident will always happen via human error
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-13 19:25:46 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2017-1-13 18:08
Isn't it too late for such booking? I'd be looking to get on MUSK's moon flight if I you will pony  ...

I can't afford to pony up as I had to buy a few train tickets when last in the UK. But, yes, I think any independent trip to the moon stands a good chance of becoming the focus of a disaster movie. You could go down in history (or totally off course for the asteroid belt).
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-13 22:28:32 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-1-13 15:25
I can't afford to pony up as I had to buy a few train tickets when last in the UK. But, yes, I thi ...

I stiopped indulging in travels within the country. far cheaper to visit France

I am not sure I approve this plan of yours to indulge in activities that might lead to my early demise!

If I were to embark on a reckless conduct such as being at the vanguard of space travel. I'd be a legend! Not many of those around nowadays
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.