Author: SherrySongSHSF

Four-year-old boy drowns in swimming pool while his mother play smartphone   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-1-15 12:56:37 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-1-9 04:39
Where is the life guard?

Also playing with his dumb phone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-10 11:26:06 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-1-15 12:53
The Chinese people have become rich before the have become civilized; they can afford the latest g ...

What U mentioned is quite often seen in my daily life.It sometimes makes me feel a big challenge to get used to because I went back to work in a small village after 4-year college education in Hangzhou. But contemplating deeply,u will find it worth a try because U can choose positive atttitude towards the environment u are in so as to better yourself.Anyway,u never know what life will brings to u in the next minute. So I wanna accept everything in my life with a positive attitude and try all means to make myself happy instead of changing for another job or living environment like others.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.