Views: 767|Replies: 5

Hard-liner on China picked for trade post [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-12-23 10:07:34 |Display all floors
US president-elect Donald Trump named Peter Navarro, an economist who has urged a hard line on trade with China, to head the newly formed White House National Trade Council, the transition team said on Wednesday.
Navarro, 67, is a professor at University of California, Irvine, who advised Trump during the campaign. His book Death by China: How America Lost Its Manufacturing Base was made into a do ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-23 12:30:31 |Display all floors
President-Elect Donald John Trump wants to show his muscles, teeth and claws. Unfortunately, his are less than polished or perhaps required some sharpening but could not be done because they started to deteriorate when his age of six and one half decades ago remained stunned!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-23 12:42:32 |Display all floors
USA at 19 Trillion Debt thinking they are now going to call the Banker foul --this is nonsense. Wall Street CEO"s who off shored are all rolling in dough--why aren't they in front of the Trade Tribunal? Well if USA wants 45% tariff--consider halting ALL USA investment and refuse to buy their foodstuffs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-23 13:33:23 |Display all floors
China has grown to be a world economic power, and while many of my countrymen agree that Trump is bad for the entire globe, I sincerely hope that the Chinese Government treats Trump and his big mouth with the contempt he deserves by excluding the US from as many trade and economic platforms and development projects as possible. Isolating and excluding the US from those opportunities will be far more punitive than confrontation. As a citizen of Australia I am embarrassed that a person such as Trump is to become the next president of the US, has used such vile and defamatory language to belittle others. I am quite sure that when the American people see the mess he makes of the US economy over the next four years, Trump will not be re-elected.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-23 14:12:05 |Display all floors
It will be a double edged sword for the US if she tries not to play by the rules.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-23 20:28:30 |Display all floors
Thai date. 2016-12-23 14:12
                                It will be a double edged sword for the US if she tries not to play by the rules.
Whose rules? China's?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.