Medal of honor

Post time 2016-12-6 19:48:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-12-6 21:09:11 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2016-12-6 19:48
What? Help?

The left over educated Chinese ladies are going to be the bread winner anyway so no j ...

The kids go to the parents house to be taken care of, so I don't fancy your chances of being a house husband in China. Maybe you can go online and find some granny site who are looking for younger lovers. I read in the newspapers that guys like you who are looking to be taken cared of are a perfect match for these older wrinkly ladies!! actually that may be harsh, because I once had a one night stand with an older woman, 25 yrs ago and I wouldn't put anyone off the idea, but I wouldn't want to be taken cared by her everyday.......
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2016-12-6 22:44:39 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-6 22:59:55 |Display all floors
I'm sure most foreign men in China would prefer a better educated woman with good income. But it would be interesting to know, whether that is a fact, or just side effect of average foreign man in China generally making a little more money than their Chinese counterpart, thus leveling the field regarding educated women. Not to mention the language barrier easier to break with educated woman.

In my home country there was a recent education related study, which found that girls in the country are 6 months ahead of boys in hard sciences, but still 4x more boys pursue that career than women. Basically women currently would make better scientists, but they don't want to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-7 00:53:00 |Display all floors
I think yes

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-12-7 08:04:24 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2016-12-6 22:44
Blah blah. I can attract educated ladies being an unemployed guy right here. And I sure as hell cou ...

Well they don't seem to stay too long with you, so either your rubbish in bed, or maybe they don't see you as marriage material. I am in my 40's yes, but have a bird who is 13 yrs younger so I aint complaining...
enjoy yr job hunting
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2016-12-7 09:43:52 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.