Author: sunnylin01

Are highly-educated women having trouble in finding mates?   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2016-12-6 14:12:38 |Display all floors
honeysun Post time: 2016-12-6 11:06
In our laboratory ,there are solely 5 male postgraduates and  PhD,while there are more than 25 femal ...

It seems that women outsmart men in many fields.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2016-12-6 14:18:47 |Display all floors

Education does not equal intelligence. I know plenty of highly successful, intelligent professionals who don't hold such high degrees. If you're going to narrow your search to people with degrees, then you deserve to be single.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2016-12-6 15:12:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-12-6 17:07:41 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2016-12-6 15:12
I agree that educated Chinese females should lower their standards and consider taking an uneducated ...

An unemployed man is not a good catch for a Chinese woman looking for marriage. Before others help you, you need to help yourself 1st by making a concrete effort to find a job.
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2016-12-6 18:50:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by MichaelM at 2016-12-6 18:53
sunnylin01 Post time: 2016-12-6 14:09
In China, the smarter you are, the more likely you are to be single. Men generally feel insecure w ...

Well, I must have an intelligent woman. Not just intellectually intelligent but emotionally, psychologically and relationally intelligent. I doubt that she'll make more money than I do, but, if she does, that's great too. (Come to think of it, I did have one lady whose father is a Chinese billionaire. She's was fine, but, I just wasn't that attracted to her. Oh well.) By the way, intelligence is sexy (in my opinion).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-6 19:18:45 |Display all floors
I guess so,cause I‘m one of such a group and feel great from family and society ,I just cannot escape  the problem of my maritial state ... The embarrassing thing is that I just cannot find  the right one or just a male who just wanna have a try to marry me.sometimes I am sad about the fact. But when I was around with friends and families,I never felt depressed,almost foegot my singlarity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-6 19:20:20 |Display all floors
I guess so.Cause I'm one of this group

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.