Author: spiderman006

Are you satisfied with China's diplomacy in 2016?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-12-10 16:58:16 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-12-10 14:05
Going down that track China is made up of many nations

Yes as are many countries so a largely silly argument when sovereignty has overwhelmingly been determined by conquest and the demonstration of ruling governments to successfully defend their claims.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-10 23:15:14 |Display all floors
"Today China has more powerful soft resources to attract other countries to do what she want them to and in return she provide awards to those follow her will. "

This statement alone, speaks volumes about China ... and not in a nice way, either. Narcissism, anyone?
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-12-11 09:11:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-11 14:48:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-12-11 09:11
China's soft power resemblers the kiss of a flirtatious woman: a kiss is an upper invitation for ...

Half the time, China's "heavy artillery" shoots blanks.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-11 14:59:14 From mobile |Display all floors
Yes! Very!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-11 22:11:29 |Display all floors
The Trump situation is probably temporary. (I expect Trump to make so many mistakes that he will fail to be re-elected in 2020). So nobody (including China) should do anything extreme. During 2016, I was generally disappointed with Chinese diplomacy (too aggressive in South China Sea) but also disappointed with the US diplomacy (also too aggressive toward both China and Russia). The internal political pressures of major governments have caused a lot of aggressiveness in 2016. These pressures are partly due to the dissatisfaction of lower class citizens with low incomes, terrorism and immigration (not in China, of course). In the West,the lower classes are very angry. This would include Russia if Putin were not able to divert their hostility toward the West. I think the current Chinese aggressiveness is deliberate: to divert Chinese public attention from internal shortcomings.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-11 23:32:08 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2016-12-10 09:46
Time to evacuate Australia guys.

Australia is an independent country; this is what Tibet, Xinjiang, Hong Kong, and Taiwan wants.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.