Author: tenith

Korean president won't be designed to resign [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-12-1 20:27:38 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-12-1 20:28:03 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-1 20:28:55 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-2 09:32:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-12-1 20:28
Wrong too:

It is "No one will miss you IF you withdraw..."

How much did you pay someone good in English to help you? Care to share? Can do with more good English sparing tutors since you've come up so short. Would have considered you had you fit the bill. But your English repertoire no matter how you disguise it, it is far too weak. Too easy a walkover over you. Sorry.

Anyway ...... everyone knows...  who you hired is a top secret you want to keep close to your heart instead of sharing with everyone else here.

That one can be true but on you keeping your ideas to yourself, that isn't a true statement. Its another great massive fallacy in you. Can't believe you can say this with your eyes wide opened. You have been unreservedly pouring out your mind throughout this entire space in many articles which goes against your own claim. Your words and actions really cannot tally. You are like US, you know, when they told the entire world with their eyes wide opened that there's WMD in Iraq and Iraq has to be flattened. Hah!.. not a real credible person are you!

Its a continued false accusation from me not knowing English but some how your response has been awesome in that you've made this article evidencing my English is understandable. You made great strenuous effort, probably hiring assistance too, just to reply as best as you can to try to put me down. Ha! Ha! Ha! Nothing would have triggered you to retaliate if you really didn't understand in the first place. Another lie.

With each response you are simply slapping your own face.  Ha! Ha! Ha!

After you've withdrawn into your shell, hope you can do some meaningful soul searching. Don't go round this sphere pouring out your massive short coming. Its pathetic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-2 20:17:51 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-3 10:05:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-12-2 20:17
So now you think I am superrich and hire my typists to compose pithy little posts in this Forum  ...

Why pretend that you are laughing, when you are blowing hot & hot inside? Its bad for you... Ha! Ha! Ha!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-3 10:25:16 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.