Author: tenith

Korean president won't be designed to resign [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-11-30 18:53:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tenith at 2016-11-30 18:53
seneca Post time: 2016-11-30 18:44
How can a @president be designed to resign"? What does that mean???

Please improve your imagination, if there's any.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-11-30 18:54:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-1 08:41:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-11-30 18:54
I should not have to depend on my "imagination" to understand your gibberish. Why can't you write  ...

Explaining to you is an utter waste of time.

The first thing you should do is to start acknowledging that your English is not as good as you think you are even though you may be helping to teach some Chinese that. Them, Chinese are largely "Johnny come lately" and as such excusable for their shortfall in English versatility. But you ought to be exceptionally excellent. However for someone like who doesn't hail from an English environment, your English is even coming up short against mine!

After polishing your English then think again. The Chinese who mostly have good knowledge of the Mandarin language are building on English. This outstrips the capability of most that hail from the English realm. Just look at those nearby the Chinese from Singapore to Australia. How many languages can they converse in? Miserably one - English. Alright, distant Europeans fare much better in that many can comprehend two to three languages but its not necessary they fare as well as the Chinese can in English in those other languages. Besides, many Chinese like Europeans understand other languages too. Up north, some know Russian and far northeast, some know Japanese. So appreciate the Chinese first before thinking about other things.

Then after that only spend time to ponder about "designs". Ask the creative people (those involved with advertising or story writing can be helpful, if you are short of ideas where to look)  around you what "designs" can encompass. With better appreciation of others, your creative neurons can probably give you the necessary tips. Short in English, short in creativity, its pointless telling you more. Its hard to teach Year 12 syllabus to a Year 4 student. This is an excerpt extracted from someone who hailed from between China and India. No governments allow such silly teaching, so I am just following those governments' lead.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-12-1 11:46:32 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-1 17:03:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-12-1 11:46
I agree: your writing here is an absolute waste of space.

You are running short of ideas... ha! ha! ha!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-1 17:04:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-12-1 11:46
I agree: your writing here is an absolute waste of space.

No one will miss you withdrawing into your shell.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-1 20:26:11 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.