Author: SherrySongSHSF

Should court interfere with the divorce case? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-11-21 12:41:54 |Display all floors
Dracarys Post time: 2016-11-21 09:20
There are many reasons that lead to divorce like violence and cheating ..
Especially violence .whic ...

But worse than having a divorce because of domestic violence, is to not have divorce because of domestic violence.

I suspect that however many divorces there are for this reason, the number of couples remaining married under continued abuse, is much higher. This is true in most countries, but China and other Asian countries even more so, because of the culture.

And staying on the topic - if a couple (or individual of that couple) files for divorce, and court even suggests to take some time to "cool off", the persons may not want to give full detail of the background (and I'm sure the court will not investigate), and take that time. Who knows what will happen then. In worst case scenario, there may be bodies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-21 12:54:44 |Display all floors
The desire to buy property is also a reason for divorce in China.
I don't know any other country where a couple will divorce, buy property and then maybe marry again.

If the only reason you get married is to stop family members harassing you about being single, or to have property, then of course the marriage is likely to fail.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.