Views: 2895|Replies: 3

Which dynasty is the most interesting in Chinese history? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-11-12 12:13:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by knox1234 at 2016-11-12 12:15

Which dynasty is the most interesting in Chinese history?
Fellowing are some replys on quora, what do you think?

Robert Charles Lee, Printbroker, financial printer, non-practising lawyer
For me, the 37-year-long Sui 隋 dynasty (AD 581 to 618), which I had been taught as "the dynasty that nearly started the Industrial Revolution" and set up the basic departmental and ministerial system used in China since.

David Rander
I think the most interesting is Song dynasty.
The military power is poor, but Song is nearly the richest dynasty in Chinese history.
Song is the most skilled dynasty. It was the first government in world history to nationally issue paper money.
Song is a dynasty which literature and knowledge spread rapidly. Citizens gathered to view and trade precious artworks.
I also loved Han and Tang, but if there is a chance to go back, I'll back to the Song dynasty and see why it's so charming.

Pumpkin Xia
I think it is Han Dynasty.
At that time, there were not many limitations and constrictions of life both for women and men. Many thoughts came out and influenced different people. Free thoughts made people lived more comfortable. Meanwhile, the communication with other countries even Rome first started. The silk road opened a great way for people in the world to communicate.

Jason Chen, a Chinese native, lover and researcher of Chinese history and culture
It should be the Qing Dynasty. Otherwise there would not have been so many TV episodes on Qing Dynasty which attracted billions of Chinese audience.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-13 10:37:14 |Display all floors
Tang and Song dynasty ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-13 22:08:45 |Display all floors
Three Kingdoms. They scheme, they cheat, they kill and behaves like angels.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-11-14 15:14:23 |Display all floors
Does it matter

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.