Author: samlam

Congratulation to Trump   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-11-14 06:27:45 |Display all floors
Trump has also vowed to impose a 45 percent tariff on Chinese imports, officially branding China as “a currency manipulator” while also seeking a 35 percent tariff on Mexican imports. These tariffs would likely throw China and Mexico into a recession, possibly resulting in American businesses being banned from their markets, setting off a trade war that would result in widespread inflation, the loss of millions of jobs, the loss of hundreds of billions of dollars in exports, and ultimately, yet another American recession.

Use magic tools Report

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2016-11-14 10:25:26 |Display all floors
jd1492 Post time: 2016-11-14 06:27
Trump has also vowed to impose a 45 percent tariff on Chinese imports, officially branding China as  ...

Trump is a practical businessman. When rebalancing its interest and find it unbalanced in trading, he will do something for Americans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-14 13:35:06 |Display all floors
People worry because Trump doesn't have much experiences of government affairs and more importantly he is known for his big month and temper, so people worry there may be drastic and unreasonable policy changes, I say don't worry too much, Trump may be crude but he is not stupid, I don't think he is gonna cross the line too far.

Use magic tools Report

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2016-11-14 14:11:33 |Display all floors
vlwow Post time: 2016-11-14 13:35
People worry because Trump doesn't have much experiences of government affairs and more importantly  ...

Trump aleays gives us a surprise. Let's see what will happen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-14 18:02:38 |Display all floors
I wonder if Trump and Obama exchanged Obamacare with TPP or Trump wished to avoid more protest riots against him that he compromised a bit .
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-15 20:54:25 |Display all floors

Who voted for Hillary?

Who voted for Hillary?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-15 21:52:35 |Display all floors
One question: many chinese seems satisfied just after Trump election?

Can someone give me serious explaination?

Is it because he's a businessman? Because he know how to speak? A revenge with Clinton family? I try to understand

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.