Author: SherrySongSHSF

Should parents simply teach their spoiled brats a hard lesson when necessary? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-11-7 09:51:41 |Display all floors
Too late already!!!   The latest Generation is going to the bin.
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-11-7 12:24:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-8 15:05:38 |Display all floors
Well,after three-year teaching in a mountain area< Most of my students are home-alone teens.Their parents are far away doing labour work to afford family charges. As I observed,most of my students are still spoiled in material pleasures.Knoledge or most of the spiritual thing I 'm trying to convey are  ,as far as I see, nonsence.That's probably I'm not working with pleasure. From the very beginning of my teaching,I'm always suffering the big  obstacle. I always need writing,sports,painting or travelling to restart my journey on teaching.It's such a big challenge.I really don't
wanna make my teaching a torture to all of my kids. God bless me and my students . Wish we can all achieve something worthwhile during the interraction.Otherwise,it's kind of torture phisically and mentally.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-9 06:48:14 |Display all floors
THAT kind of behavior seems to be mostly with Chinese children, and expecially when accompanied by their grandparents.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.