Author: markwu

Continue [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-4-26 21:46:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-4-27 07:46
wchao37 Post time: 2019-4-26 17:50
Go on.

You don't need my permission to continue.

He is responsible for a lot of things is Tony.....
The 300 to 400 thousand migrants that arrived in britain during 2004/2005 paved the way for brexit today. They arrived from the newest 10 member states without any control. People got scared with the scale of numbers arriving, and many formed gangs, and entered the crime world....
in the uk, police now say 80% of the coke trade is now controlled by foreign drug gangs....
Cameron is not to blame for brexit
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-27 15:28:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2019-4-27 15:33
parcher Post time: 2019-4-26 21:46
He is responsible for a lot of things is Tony.....
The 300 to 400 thousand migrants that arrived in ...

I see, and thanks for the information.

Continue the good work here.  I'm totally impressed by what we can all learn about Brexit from real Britishers.

It seems to me Britain's problem today was planted in her heyday -- when you are rich and powerful everyone wants to come to your country and marry your daughter.

The Brexit was the knee-jerk reflex -- poorly planned and poorly executed -- but it is her only solution now unless Parliament chooses to have another vote and risk losing face.

So here again British pride prevents her from re-casting a vote.  For a mediocre nation with a lesser historical burden, it would have been the easiest thing to do.  Not Britain.

China can learn a thing or two from the British experience now that the Old Country is getting richer, and everyone sooner or later wants to come here and marry her beautiful women and handsome men whose parents have already spent their life savings to buy them a house or two.

Where else in the world can you find such a place?

Certainly not in the MAGA Black Hole on the other side of the Pacific.

No wonder English teachers -- both men and women -- hailing from far-flung corners of the Earth -- are congregating in China.

Yes, I predict that kicking them out will become the biggest headache sooner than you think if China is caught unawares or belittling the problem.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-4-27 17:57:14 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-4-27 15:28

Continue the good work here.  I'm totally impressed by wha ...

When your hot, everybody wants a piece of you.....

My 1st trip to china (shanghai) was in 2002 for a 2 week holiday ,where i met an abundance of unqualified english teachers in a famous pub called the kangaroo pub run by a kiwi who is now in jail for passport fraud. Most were in their 40's and 50's but i met other ex pats in other occupations who were bragging about their easy lives. My aussie pal who i was visiting said its likely none are qualified what ever job they are doing......

i wonder if that kangaroo pub is still open......
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-4-27 18:33:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-4-27 18:36
wchao37 Post time: 2019-4-27 15:28

Continue the good work here.  I'm totally impressed by wha ...

China has the advantage of learning from mistakes made by western countries over uncontrolled immigration....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-27 19:15:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2019-4-27 19:16
parcher Post time: 2019-4-27 17:57
When your hot, everybody wants a piece of you.....

My 1st trip to china (shanghai) was in 2002 fo ...

Was that the same kiwi who was posting in this forum around 2006?

He and I had good fights from time to time but now I sort of miss him.

Whenever I feel constipated I am reminded of his little gem of a word-- "B u t t p l u g."

It is strange how people evolve.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-27 19:17:40 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-4-27 18:33
China has the advantage of learning from mistakes made by western countries over uncontrolled immig ...

Roger that.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.