Author: SEARU

Let's learn foreign language as kids! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-10-12 21:12:12 |Display all floors
Dracarys Post time: 2016-10-12 20:29
we can learn a lot from kid's words ..

Yes, the interaction with your kid is very funny through which the latter can easily understand your meaning even he or she can hardly say a single word!
Here I also think it is harder to be qualified teacher for baby than teenaged children since the former is more advanced student!

Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-12 21:44:14 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2016-10-12 21:12
Yes, the interaction with your kid is very funny through which the latter can easily understand yo ...

When you get older , you become more experienced so the way you see things is not as open as baby ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-13 10:49:16 |Display all floors
Dracarys Post time: 2016-10-12 21:44
When you get older , you become more experienced so the way you see things is not as open as baby  ...

Yes, as we grow we have heard too many ‘do’ and ‘don'ts’, and seen countless symbols of tick and cross!  The seniors maybe satisfied with our behaviors under the so-called education environment but we may have sacrificed too much born-ability that was so precious for us to explore the unknown physical world!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-13 11:00:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-10-12 19:46
You don't need to import native English speakers; just replace CHINESE in the ENGLISH CLASS with E ...

I am aftraid the language study is more than that.
Learner need more feedbacks and correcting info from the teachers.
So teachers must be professional. Native or not native speaker,that's fine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-13 11:12:17 |Display all floors
Gina_Guo Post time: 2016-10-13 11:00
I am aftraid the language study is more than that.
Learner need more feedbacks and correcting info ...

I think your requirement is too ideal that is beyond reality!
Do mean that you need an announcer-level foreigner as your language coach?
Then I ask you who had trained Mr.Zhao Zhong-xiang into a famous anchor on the CCTV?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-13 11:16:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-10-12 19:46
You don't need to import native English speakers; just replace CHINESE in the ENGLISH CLASS with E ...

It would also be useful if the TV English learning programs were presented by teachers with a good command of English. While they might be adept enough at conversational English they routinely make howling errors that are never picked up before releasing the program on unsuspecting Chinese children. If they teach bad English on television then the are certainly doing it in schools.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-10-13 11:20:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.