Author: SEARU

Let's learn foreign language as kids! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-10-12 12:26:53 |Display all floors
we should learn mother language well, and could learn the second language.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-12 15:22:49 |Display all floors
Educations Depts is so concerned about English study,why don't they put some time and money to import teachers who speak native foreign language? or just don't be so crazy in English credits in the college entry exam.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-12 17:29:13 |Display all floors
zhong127 Post time: 2016-10-12 12:26
we should learn mother language well, and could learn the second language.

Why?
Many children of mixed blood could speak two different languages at early age who can easily gasp them in  the ‘natural family condition'!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-12 17:38:30 |Display all floors
Gina_Guo Post time: 2016-10-12 15:22
Educations Depts is so concerned about English study,why don't they put some time and money to impor ...

Yes, it would be luck if you had a foreigner as your English teacher that is a good external condition for your study.  

But here on this topic what I mean is that we should adjust our mindset as wonderful as those children’s that is an internal issue.

So we should not always complain about the  present poor environment of education.
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-12 17:56:48 |Display all floors
"三岁看老!"------------You may forsee Tom's future as early as when he is  three years old!
Why?  I first heard the saying from my grandfather who was a bit angry with me for my laziness! -----------He said all good character and personality are forged at early age that would be hard to make change for all your life!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-10-12 19:46:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-12 20:29:49 |Display all floors
we can learn a lot from kid's words ..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.