Views: 3850|Replies: 16

Improving one's living is not the standard of human rights? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-9-30 16:40:03 |Display all floors
human right.jpg

Human rights, now become a satire of those defenders from western society. The realities have proven that what they claim or promise to give those disadvantaged just turned its opposite side.  China always claims that it has seen millions of its people out of poverty and no one now in China could face starving. That's the China' s biggest improvement over human rights.
But some also question the allegation and think it's not part of the human rights. So what's your opinions over it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-30 18:05:24 |Display all floors
Human rights is more than just ensuring that people don't live in poverty.

Equally, the 'west' is not one country, but over 200 other countries each with different cultures and traditions.
Nor do 'western' countries claim to be perfect, but many strive to achieve the human rights set out in the UN charter, and are willing to fight (peaceably and otherwise) to ensure all people are treated with basic dignity, as it is an on-going struggle against greed, hate and poverty.

I suggest you ready the Declaration and see if it applied to your home country, wherever that is.
This is something I do in my home country - challenge injustices when I can.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-30 18:39:21 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2016-9-30 18:05
Human rights is more than just ensuring that people don't live in poverty.

Equally, the 'west' is n ...

i could amend my comment to say that human rights is about the struggle against greed, hate, violence (including cruelty all its forms) and poverty.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-9-30 19:50:12 |Display all floors
We shall see, education is a human right

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-9-30 19:50:15 |Display all floors
You say nobody in China is starving, are you sure, even on Century Avenue in Shanghai you can see homeless people sleeping rough with no food.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-30 21:51:31 |Display all floors
The way you improve your life quality is important ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-30 23:25:38 |Display all floors
the basic of the human rights

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.