Author: sunnylin01

What does patriotism mean to you?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-9-21 13:25:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-9-21 06:23
These comments were "hacked out" of seanboyce's blog. In the era of intercontinental Internet guer ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-21 13:34:01 |Display all floors
Most Chinese today have long forgotten those years when they suffered at the merciless hands of Japanese invaders. Today, they chatered flights to Japan and pay more for toilet covers, rice cookers and other products that are made in China. They want to show to the world that they are rich and Japanese are poor. SHEER STUPIDITY! Japan economy is at least 180 times more productive than China, which claims to be the second largest in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-21 13:51:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-9-20 23:21
The fool travels to Japan to stay in hotels where he can leave the Japanese bathroom taps open and ...

Of course, stupid ignorant me. He is a hero.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-9-21 14:09:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-21 14:29:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2016-9-21 15:45
dostoevskydr Post time: 2016-9-20 19:43
"........................................
So based on all above, we want to make clarification ...

What a chance meeting here, you must have assumed that I read every thread!
I disagreed with your stand then, and I still do!  My position has always been that anyone who comes to Forum to promote or canvass support for his ideas or opinions must allow others to challenge them, whether he likes it or not!  Forum is not, and must not be, the personal property if any individual.  If this point is not accepted, Forum could easily be misused by some to promote his own private, selfish agendas without the balancing force of opposing opinions, and that can mislead readers, and is a danger to society at large!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-21 14:50:26 |Display all floors
That's nothing but idiotic waste of precious water under the guise of warped patriotism.  It's a disgrace to even use someone like Guo Bin and patriot in the same sentence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-21 15:49:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-9-21 14:09
You don't show pity for your stupid compatriots whose brains have been permanently damaged by the  ...

There you go again, blaming it on the CPC!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.