Author: dostoevskydr

Democracy vs war   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-9-11 19:02:00 |Display all floors
blink222 Post time: 2016-9-11 15:02
this is China Daily , seneca

currying favor with the editors here?

this is China Daily , seneca

currying favor with the editors here?

That Newcomer is getting close to you ol'chap.

Should I take care of him

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-11 19:20:13 |Display all floors
blink222 Post time: 2016-9-11 19:04
you just like Trump

all sound no substances one.

No, but more likely like Rodrigo Duterte:

In his farewell speech in Laos he said that he isn't interested in a repeat of US colonization.
Because of them, his Country is drowning in drugs.
Like it you will not, but the truth can't be hidden.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-11 20:36:08 |Display all floors
The basic definition of representative democracy is satisfied when the majority BELIEVE that their rights are not destroyed. The majority of Americans THINK their rights are up-held. They are WRONG; but it's their RIGHT to be stupid. The US voters may be IDIOTS, but they STILL have more freedom than MOST people in the world. And CERTAINLY more freedom than ANY Asians or Africans. The ONLY countries where there is more freedom are the SCANDINAVIAN countries.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-11 20:43:09 |Display all floors
The idea that because relatively-wealthy people are much over-represented in the executives of the two parties in the US therefore there is no democracy is wrong. The fact is that when the masses of voters are so stupid that they will vote for the interests of a small rich minority it is not that the SYSTEM is undemocratic. It is entirely the fault of the STUPIDITY of the masses - their INABILITY to USE the tools of democracy - WHICH are AVAILABLE to them! They simply fail to vote rationally. Nothing but EDUCATION can improve the masses. If they are STUPID, there is no form of government (including democracy) that will produce a "just" result!
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-9-12 08:39:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-9-12 08:41:10 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-12 08:45:11 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.