Views: 3748|Replies: 6

The "Poster's Picnic"...can we meet? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-18 23:57:54 |Display all floors
You men and women...(or boys and girls).... are the finest communicators I have ever come across in China. When I was working in the country, I never met folks like you.

There is excellence here...coolmax...ilunga...canadianguy...just so many!!

I think it would be awesome if the guys and and girls could get together from this forum to have a bbq, or riverside picnic...have a few beers and some soft debate?

You know i am a new guy with a small posting of 50+... but some of you have over 1,000 or more.

We have a special group here, and to be able to meet would be a gathering of what I feel is the most gifted and intillectual minds.

I live in Tianhe, Guangzhou, so therefore, I can only group with guangzhou residents, but after we meet;...the next time we post on the forum, it would be a more relevant experience.

Maybe we could meet once a month?

I respect all of you and would love to meet you.

What do you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-19 00:00:45 |Display all floors

Sorry...

I meant to say "osters' Picnic"....grammar....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-19 00:17:17 |Display all floors

sounds great

but i'm a 24 hour train ride away
next time i'm down guangdong way i'll give you a buzz

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-19 04:52:25 |Display all floors

To Prof.

Sure! We can meet in GZ. I will be in GZ next month. If you like, send me a private message!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-19 09:09:40 |Display all floors

welcome to Guangzhou

I have found in several CD sections there are a large number of INTELLIGENT forumites are living within our area. Great!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-19 09:58:20 |Display all floors

great idea

but i'm too faraway

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-19 23:54:14 |Display all floors

wonderful idea

professor, it's a lovely idea. I wonder if you are that sort of "party animal" person? But why not. :) I had genius idea how to name the party, how about call it "Waterside supper with riparian entertainment", which is borrowed from my favorite comedy.:)

Wish you succeed even though I couldn't participate.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.