Author: sunnylin01

Why are African migrants giving up on their China Dream?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-8-29 01:52:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2016-8-28 21:56
code22 Post time: 2016-8-24 11:15
Baloney.  You are mixing two very different entities -- racism and olfactory intolerance.

People ca ...

It is racist and offensive to cover nose. None of these Africans shown in these photos look to me as if they have awful hygiene. I fell out with my Spanish friend that posted a pic of herself a train in Beijing with her covering her nose. `what made it worse was that she captioned it, these people smell!

I use to defend Chinese people as I am aware of the instant dislike people have for them here altho I am rethinking my efforts due to the fact that Chinee people do not seem to be able to act sensibly with other races. They have more to lose if the world turns against Chinese migrants
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-29 01:57:28 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-8-24 13:38
You couldn't get more racist if you tried big boy

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-29 02:00:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2016-8-28 22:01
seneca Post time: 2016-8-24 13:42
And when have you last watched Africans interact with Chinese? Your post doesnot seem to contain a ...
  1. Chinese racism towards Africans in AFRICA.
Copy code
Hence the man in Zambia winning on anti Chinese sentiment. Lose lose for China. I read Nigeria instantly rounded up some Chinese and threw them out when China went on rounding up Africans.

Japan has just announced a multi billion African rapprochement . China is on to a losing streak. Some of these African students will take their resentment back home, organise a movement and bob's yer uncle

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-8-29 08:33:03 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-8-29 08:59:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-8-29 18:52:19 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2016-8-29 01:47
These Africans should quit moaning. China and the Chinese owes them nothing. They can go back to t ...

works both ways...
chinese should quit moaning in places like london or italy...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-30 02:14:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2016-8-29 22:16
parcher Post time: 2016-8-29 14:52
works both ways...
chinese should quit moaning in places like london or italy...

Indeed sir.

Don't forget, I also said to the Africans to retaliate since they are treated poorly in China.

Unfortunately they needn't moan in UK as they are protected very well by the laws here. Be interesting to see if May will cave in over Hinckley!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.