Author: sunnylin01

Why are African migrants giving up on their China Dream?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-8-27 09:11:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-28 14:36:02 |Display all floors
code22 Post time: 2016-8-24 15:15
Baloney.  You are mixing two very different entities -- racism and olfactory intolerance.

People ca ...

i can't agree with you.covering noses is so impolite.it is also a discrimination,though not recism. if you cover your nose when meet me each time,we will never become a friends,you may be beat by me.i am a retired chinese boxer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-28 16:45:44 |Display all floors
It's been heard that Guangzhou is being 'BLACKED'...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-28 19:37:35 |Display all floors
code22 Post time: 2016-8-24 15:15
Baloney.  You are mixing two very different entities -- racism and olfactory intolerance.

People ca ...

What a stupid and childish comment.

Seems you don't know anything about Chinese culture or you are trying to disguise the issue.

There are tons of sad stories about the racism against the Africans in China. I can't list it now because is well known and also you know well.

You as a Chinese ghost in this forum fell again in the usual making up stories to hide China's shortcomings, that's why i called  childish to your comment.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-28 19:38:14 |Display all floors
Dracarys Post time: 2016-8-28 16:45
It's been heard that Guangzhou is being 'BLACKED'...

That's a racist comment too.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-28 21:35:33 |Display all floors
Maybe the China was not the so called "democratic state"...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-29 01:47:45 |Display all floors
sunnylin01 Post time: 2016-8-24 09:56
"It is so hard to find a job in Guangzhou. I might just go back to my home country if I can't find o ...

These Africans should quit moaning. China and the Chinese owes them nothing. They can go back to their own country and also use the scorched earth policy perpetuated on them on the Chinese. It evens itself out
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.