Author: messi30

Why the countries in the world don't support China on South China Sea issue?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-8-25 15:54:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-8-25 16:00:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-25 16:14:24 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2016-8-25 11:20
I had said before, in another thread, that the tribunal is a kangaroo court, and as more evidence i ...
I have known that the Japanese judge, a close ally of the warmonger Shinzo Abe, is biased against China, but I am not aware until now, that he is a convicted felon!  That makes the verdict even more suspect

Ok regardless the academic capability and experience, from what nationality should be a judge?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-25 16:16:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-8-25 12:40
And lonely you's oinion on an international court carries more persuasive force than the world opi ...
"Kangaroo court" was often used in the past in reference to communist courts dealing out martial or summary "justice", usually to the detriment of "class enemies".

Pee n pee disclosed himself as a part of the ones who have those practices.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-25 16:20:34 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2016-8-25 12:49
Only one with ghostly mentality will call posters ghosts. I take all posters as real and reply whe ...

I'm almost 10 years in this forum and I know how to recognize people like YOU coming from same computer with different handles.
Btw
You are just 1 year as a ghost but what i like from you is your way to entertain people here.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-25 16:23:46 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2016-8-25 12:53
And I told you before my source is cctv, which mentioned 70 but only mentioned some as examples.   ...

So why to come here to repeat as a parrot what a single media said without confirm what countries support China?
Why to come here just half informed?
You said many nations support China, go ahead name them.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-25 16:25:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-8-25 12:54
If you can't stand fire, don't work near a wok! Or near a smelter. The truth may be too hot for  ...

He's so dumb that can burn himself with a lighter.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.