Author: messi30

Why the countries in the world don't support China on South China Sea issue?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-8-24 17:45:30 From mobile |Display all floors
dusty1 Posted On  1 HourEarlier
Edward2 Post time: 2016-8-24 13:08      
I m not so interested in this topic.like diaoyu island  
S...

senkaku ........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-25 10:21:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2016-8-25 10:23
code22 Post time: 2016-8-24 13:51
BS messi.  The only fiasco is on the Americans and their Japanese lapdogs.  Your post is messy and w ...

Excellent post, it should put to rest the OPs  attempt to deny facts!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-25 11:20:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2016-8-25 11:28
BS messi.  The only fiasco is on the Americans and their Japanese lapdogs.  Your post is messy and w ...

I had said before, in another thread, that the tribunal is a kangaroo court, and as more evidence is revealed, of the unsavory dealings behind the scene, I am more convinced it is indeed a kangaroo court, and China very rightfully rejected its verdict from day one as a piece of scrap paper!
I have known that the Japanese judge, a close ally of the warmonger Shinzo Abe, is biased against China, but I am not aware until now, that he is a convicted felon!  That makes the verdict even more suspect

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-25 12:36:06 |Display all floors

I will be with my reply as same as you are, very simple.

When a problem exists between two parties, the arbitration must be held to solve it.
If one of the parties refuse for an arbitration it means this part is trying to run away from the truth and its last move is to fill with doubts the veracity of the arbitration. Simple.

All what you wrote is your thoughts and are irrelevant (a lot of crap in it). If you read the tittle and the context of this thread I didn't ask "the reasons".

So my question is the same as other members question, what nations support China in this dispute? Do you know? Can you list them?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-8-25 12:40:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-25 12:40:23 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2016-8-24 13:54
Pity him, he is stuck in the rut, still moaning and groaning over it when others have already move ...

Well, my only interest is to know what nations support China in the dispute, its that bad?
You and others have said there are many nations who support China but nobody dared to name those nations. that's bad.
I told you before, your reasoning is not proper for this forum, try to realize it.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-25 12:42:17 |Display all floors
Edward2 Post time: 2016-8-24 14:36
I understand your feelings but if you really care this topic South China Sea,why do you waste time ...

Are you talking to yourself here?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.