Views: 12516|Replies: 149

Why the countries in the world don't support China on South China Sea issue?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-8-24 12:31:33 |Display all floors

As a so called thread  "Why more and more countries support China on South China Sea issue?" was a fiasco, where the OP never explained the relation between the tittle  with the context of the thread and finally he ran away from the discussion, where several members, most of them ghosts jabbered here saying many countries support China, many nations support China but nobody had the decency to share with the readers a list of those countries or at least to mention some of them.

As this forum is about to  share, to inform,  to discuss, and also to improve our knowledge sometimes why not the original poster dare to discuss without running away and to make the thread alive with rational comments?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-24 13:08:15 From mobile |Display all floors
I m not so interested in this topic.like diaoyu island

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-24 13:34:58 |Display all floors
Edward2 Post time: 2016-8-24 13:08

Maybe you are not Chinese or you are not into politics but thank you for visiting a thread that is not your interest.

Another one who can not name a single country
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-24 13:51:59 |Display all floors
BS messi.  The only fiasco is on the Americans and their Japanese lapdogs.  Your post is messy and written in poor English, which indicates to us you're nothing more than a wowowo lackey.

The Americans and the Japanese were counting on the ASEAN country to echo the decision by threatening to withhold aid (e.g. Cambodia) but not a single ASEAN country complied with their wishes.

Like the Chinese ambassador to Britain says: if you know the soccer match is rigged and the referee has been bribed to side with one party years ahead of the decision, why enter the arbitration in the first place?

The UN charter says no court has jurisdiction over sovereignty of nations unless both parties agree to a third-party decision.  No such situation existed in this case.

The so-called arbitration court was not part and parcel of the formal United Nations Court.  It tried to obfuscate the issue and confound the public by renting space from a UN function at Hague, and the panel of judges was presided by a Japanese felon previously convicted of bribery back in Japan, and was a close friend of Shinzo Abe the extremist rightist scab who happens to be the present Japanese PM notorious for his denial of war culpabilities.

That China owns the islands can be gleaned from the fact that at the end of WWII American Warships took the troops from the then-Chinese government to recover the islands from Japanese wartime occupation.  No one challenged the "Nine Dash Lines" until oil was found in the area in the 1970s.  All previous Western maps showed the Nine Dash Lines as under the jurisdiction of the Chinese government.

The reason the other thread was not "popular" because most Westerners feel shamefaced -- unlike you -- and didn't want to discuss a topic which would end in their own embarrassment.

You bust in here like like a gangster boasting about what your fellow gang members have stolen.

A crime is a crime no matter how you slice it, and from the looks of it you are definitely a habitual criminal with no moral compass or any sense of what's right and what's wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-24 13:54:11 |Display all floors

Pity him, he is stuck in the rut, still moaning and groaning over it when others have already moved on!  Obviously he got an axe to grind!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-24 14:36:46 From mobile |Display all floors
pnp Posted On  HalfHourEarlier
P...

I understand your feelings but if you really care this topic South China Sea,why do you waste time to reply me?just like the words :fiasco, where the OP never explained the relation between the tittle  with the context of the thread and finally he ran away from the discussion,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-24 14:45:40 From mobile |Display all floors
pnp Posted On  HalfHourEarlier
P...

oh sorry I m misunderstood your meaning oops,forget what I said

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.