Author: SherrySongSHSF

Bias against Non-Locals or Violence of Public Opinion   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-8-23 08:55:49 |Display all floors
of course she can said that if she was insulted first .no matter what she said ,it was just a way to express anger .what was said was not the point .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-23 17:47:15 |Display all floors
heccup Post time: 2016-8-23 08:55
of course she can said that if she was insulted first .no matter what she said ,it was just a way to ...

The subway official represents the subway company while she is at work.
It is a poor customer facing professional who looses their temper, even when provoked.

Children show such poor self-control.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-24 04:23:47 |Display all floors
A video showing a Beijing subway employee insulting a passenger have gone viral. Her words "you smelly Beijing-outsider"

It would be unfortunate if the ugly shadows of xenophobia began to extend to all corners of P.R. China yet again from Beijing, it is had over the "5,000 year history of the region".

Humor me, has the acronym "N.I.M.B.Y." creep into the lexicon of the Chinese Media as of yet?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-24 17:22:05 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2016-8-24 04:23
It would be unfortunate if the ugly shadows of xenophobia began to extend to all corners of P.R. C ...

Xenaphobia? I was under the impression that the accusation of being smelly was addressed at the individual rather then all non Beijing natives. I was also under the impression that this accusation came from one person rather than all of Beijing or even all corners of China.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.