Author: sunnylin01

Why do overseas Chinese students return?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-8-21 05:26:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-8-19 16:56
The culture of one's parents provides a comfort zone.

or suffocate.......drinks and unfettered shenanigans.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-21 05:34:29 |Display all floors
pimpernel2 Post time: 2016-8-20 10:11
canello. Thanks for your support. Your record/graph of Chinese  students returning home proves you a ...

the graph proves nothing!!! It shows they came back, it does not cite any reasons that might have been. Here is more mouthing off from then Home Secretary, Theresa May!! Now that sh tis PM, hardcore and about time too.
  1. “Let me be clear about students: we welcome students coming to study, but the fact is, too many of them are not returning home as soon as their visa runs out,” she told the Conservative Party Conference in Manchester. “If they have a graduate job, that’s fine. If not, they must return home.
  2. “I don’t care what university lobbyists say: the rules must be enforced. Students yes, overstayers no, and universities must make this happen”
Copy code
“So I don’t care what university lobbyists say: the rules must be enforced. Students yes, overstayers no, and universities must make this happen.”
However, international education stakeholders have questioned the suggestion that abuse is rife or that universities are not compliant with current regulations.
“I don’t think anyone would disagree with [May’s] phrase “Students yes, overstayers no’,” Dominic Scott, chief executive of the UK Council for International Student Affairs, told The PIE News.

AUSTRALIA

People from China, Malaysia and the United States were the highest number of visa overstayers in Australia in 2013, with the Chinese topping the list at 7690.

According to an Immigration Department report, Migration Trends 2012-2013, visitors (44,800) and students (10,720) were the largest cohort of visa holders to overstay their visit. The highest number of visa overstayers in 2013 by nationality came from China (7690), Malaysia (6420), the US (5220) and the UK (3780).
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-21 05:40:23 |Display all floors
ExileMick Post time: 2016-8-20 11:14
'Perhaps you wish to speak to Jin yang above that bankrupted herself by borrowing money to come to ...

correct de mundo!! They feel entitled to a work visa. they will then parlay that work permit to a visa, get married to another Chinese and you can see the trail.

The IT guy at my work is one of those...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-21 05:45:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2016-8-21 01:57
BlondeAmber Post time: 2016-8-20 12:08
keep in mind all the foreign workers in china (and students ) who require a visa to remain in Chin ...

the skills the Chinese (and the Eastern Europeans) have are listed below:
1) lack of familiarity with employment rights

2) willingness to trample upon their employment rights by not speaking up to burnish the good worker stereotype

3) being paid less and expected to work more since they have allowed themselves to be caught in their own myth of 'hard worker '

Yes, I do enjoy it a little bit as I dislike the Chinese netizens and their horrible behaviour towards immigrants in their midst.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-21 05:48:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2016-8-21 04:52
kl

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-21 05:53:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2016-8-21 04:53
pimpernel2 Post time: 2016-8-20 15:00
Seneca. I followed that case intently. Most of the people killed were illegal immigrants from Guangz ...

You believe Triad can sort anyone out in UK? really? they are not deep enough........U are misinformed. they owed money from being illegally transported. the fact that their family will get it in the neck is enough to do as the gang master says.

It was on telly :) Even all the way to china.

My own research into the wh**Ing in China town shows that the women comes and goes freely once they have bought their freedom via their ......until then, lock and key by ah, other Chinese illegals.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-8-22 12:02:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.